Success begins with our hiring process; we take the time to find the best of the best for every department. We make sure you are placed in a position that utilizes your strengths, and allows you to do something you enjoy. Investing in our people from day one is important to our values, so we offer them world-class training, excellent benefit programs and a fully equipped gym with fitness classes. Every day is filled with excitement, whether assisting our amazing clients, enjoying a company event or participating in one of our philanthropy programs. We provide avenues for our employees to grow not only their professional lives, but their personal lives, too.
Here are some of the answers our employees gave when asked the question, “Why Paycom?”
- “The passion and commitment of the executive team.”
- “I wanted a stable career after college that I enjoy going to every day.”
- “It is a fast-paced environment, and every day is different as well as exciting.”
- “Perks: free cappuccino machines, free gym, free lunch once a month.”
- “What I do really makes a difference, and I get to help people all across the nation.”
- “Career paths, I know what I need to do to be successful and reach my financial goals.”
- “We have really talented people in every department.”
- “I am challenged to not only be the best employee I can be, but the best leader throughout our organization and in our community.”
- “I had several friends that work here, and I saw how they were able to better themselves. So, I knew I wanted to be a part of the Paycom team.”
Many companies in America use “integrity” and “ethics” when describing their business, but at Paycom, they are more than words. These character traits are innate within the people we hire.
On April 15, 2014, Paycom became a public company, with its shares opening for trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “PAYC.” We are proud to be among the nation’s elite public companies and continue to stay true to our business model of proven success.
Awards? We have those, too, and we’re very proud of them. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States, we celebrated a record 12th-consecutive appearance on the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber’s Metro 50 list and have been on the Inc. 500|5000 for nine consecutive years. We also were named to Inc. magazine’s Build 100 and HR.com’s Leadership 500 lists.
As a workplace, we are proud to be ranked as one of the Best Places to Work, not only in Oklahoma, but nationwide. The best part is that our employees earned us these accolades through anonymous surveys with Glassdoor and The Oklahoman.